Recognizing Safe Boundaries, Part 2
I was reminded today about safe business boundaries by one of my business mentors. As well as keeping our personal boundaries safe it is important to keep our business boundaries safe. Many times during the day we engage in business transactions, but sometimes we come away feeling like the energy exchange was not equal, or we may feel that we received the unfair part of the transaction.
Here are a few things to consider with business boundaries:
- If you are an Entrepreneur it is important to define the relationship that you are willing to provide for your clients in writing, have them review it an sign it before you initiate service. The following items can lend itself to a solid foundation for your relationship:
- Terms of Service.
- Terms of Payment.
- Definition of the nature of your business.
- You will find that when your clients know what to expect and when (aka boundaries) it is easier for both of you to develop a healthy working relationship. The bottom line is to establish the working relationship in the form of a contract, or short term written agreement, so both of you can refer back to it when there are questions.
- If you are in the Network Marketing Industry it is important to define for your clients and associates exactly what you expect from them, and exactly what they can expect from you and your company. Answering the following items can provide a solid foundation for your relationship:
- What does the company offer in way of product or services.
- Exactly when and how products or services will be delivered.
- What is the impact of those products or services on their lives and /or financial income.
- If you are providing additional support or mentoring to your clients and associates, define what forms of communication work best for you and at what times.
- If you are considering conducting business with a company, review and consider some of the items above. It is good to define what you expect, and what they are willing to provide in form of a written agreement or contract before you begin. If there are changes, additions, or omissions from the contract it is a good idea to convert those to writing.
- Seek wisdom in all your business dealings, understand what is expected of you and what you can expect of the other person or company. SPIRIT / God encourages us to to be in balance in all things.
I encourage you to make wise choices, and stay safe.
Today take a few moments to focus on your breath. Think about creating a loving boundaries for both yourself and those you choose to do business with. Invite SPIRIT to be a part of it.
It is my intent to assist you in understanding aspects of your own journey. I encourage you to open up, strengthen, and flow loving energy with SPIRIT. It has always been there. It is there now. Claim it. Missed Day one – click here.
If you still have questions, or would like to check and see what spirits are speaking to you, click on the book online button below for your personal one on one session with me.
Deanna’s motto: A strong sense of self, combined with a powerful spiritual life, is the formula for success in health, wealth, and relationships. ~ Deanna
Hello Everyone! It is Deanna Gloyd founder of Transformational Coaching with Radiant Love and Tools of Energy Protection.com where students learn how to create positive, fulfilling, and more abundant lives, businesses, and relationships through self-awareness, spiritual connection, and practice.
If you are really struggling to find this connection with SPIRIT, or you feel overwhelmed, rejected, lost, depressed, worn down, or without hope, I am available for personal one on one guidance and assistance in helping you regain your connection with SPIRIT
Deanna Gloyd, Spiritual Mentor, is founder of Transformational Coaching with Radiant Love and Tools of Energy Protection.com where students learn how to create positive, fulfilling, and more abundant lives, businesses, and relationships through self-awareness, spiritual connection, and practice. To get your daily inspiration join Deanna on facebook. To get your free weekly update on the heart beat of the spiritual energy shifts and how to use them to embrace your abundant life enter your email address by clicking here right away.
© 2014 Healing Hands Network LLC