This energy shift is moving us toward straightening things out in our lives or squaring up to the realities that we have created for ourselves and are currently experiencing.
Here are the highlights — The continuum of time space is generally experienced as a constant, or one day after the next, without much flux or change unless we ourselves create it through action, or changed perspective. The continuum is subject to flux variations simply due to measurable uncertainties which can be projected either through our thoughts and emotions collectively, or outer world energy waves.These uncertainties will create a variance, and if strong enough can cause the continuum of time space to act in erratic ways and greatly shift the dynamics of what we experience.
What does that mean? We create our own reality that is simultaneously experienced in and around other people’s realities. In the continuum of our individual lives we plan, organize, and move forward to a projected experience. As long as the continuum is constant, the energy we set forward will become experiential. It is neither good nor bad. It is experiential learning. So, we will learn collectively and individually.
Here is the technical scoop: There are currently three time line potentials that the mass consciousness has been creating since December 2014. The first convergence of two of these time lines will happen on January 18, 2017; the second convergence on January 19, 2017. The resulting compression on January 21, 2017.
At a macrocosmic level there is a time flux variance preparing us for a time space compression. The microcosm is being experienced as a squaring up of energies. The vertical parallel lines of the rectangle are aligning physical and spiritual energy, while the horizontal parallel lines are aligning the mental and energetic bodies. The right angles at each of the corners are aligning the emotional bodies to a 90 degree angle.
Recognizable elements of this shift:
- Finding yourself faced with a decision that has long been lingering in the outskirts of your day-to-day life. A decision that has been put off or intentionally procrastinated due to lack of energy to take action.
- A self-imposed blindness to see the desired results of an action.
- A sense of knowing that now is the time to address or take care of the little things that could turn into major things, or potentially cause a negative learning curve.
- A decisive motivation to be fully present, yet not, directly resulting in feelings of fatigue, self-doubt, self-destruction, and pervasive unrest.
- Feelings of not doing things right, and not having the ability to do things correctly even though there is no basis in fact for this.
Things you might see in your daily life
- The importance of recognizing healthy relationships with others.
- Receiving good counsel from others to promote your prosperity.
- Feelings of extreme exhaustion.
- A desire to evaluate your perceptions of the past and how it has shaped who you are now.
- An intertwining of your physical and spiritual bodies. e.g. the more closely connected you are with maintaining a spiritual connection the more uplifted your physical body will feel.
- Either blocks to loving life and expressing joy, or beginning to express joy for being alive.
Next Steps: Use the energy surge to its highest good: focus being whole, face your fears (real or perceived). Keep a notepad close by for the next 10 days to write down anything you think may need to be address in your life. This is not a task list or to do list; this is an awareness list. The physical / spiritual / mental / energy bodies are aligned with this list. Awareness is the first step toward transformation.
Here are a few additional steps you can take to move yourself forward:
- Create a daily mantra such as: “I am allowing myself to see the truth in all situations. I flow in Divine love and grace with God / SPIRIT. I can do all things through God. SPIRIT who gives me strength.”
- Shift your focus to understanding what emotions you are experiencing, and what they are telling / showing you: move away from fear, and toward self acceptance.
- Begin and end your day by speaking out loud:
“I chose to focus on whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy— I choose to think about such things.” ~ paraphrase Phil 4:8.
Deanna Gloyd is an Metaphysician, Intuitive, and Master Dowser. She connects with God / SPIRIT and to the Akashic records to facilitate energetic shifts and transform people’s lives. She has worked with over 6,000 clients in personal one to one sessions. To book your private session click here now. Session are conducted via phone, Skype, or in Denver, CO at For Heaven’s Sake Books.
Have a question? You can find me on Facebook by clicking here
The fine print: Actual results may vary. Tools of Energy Protection does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technology as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental, emotional, or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. Tools of Energy Protection’s intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the reader in their quest for spiritual growth, and a general state of well-being.