Join me on the express train to transform your energy and embrace the New Year with ease and grace over the next forty-four days! Each day we will take a little step, formulate a plan, and align your energy with your desire for 2019! Ready?
There are seven basic steps to set your intent, build your momentum, and arrive in 2019 fully empowered to live your best year ever!
There have been so many dynamic shifts over the last several months that have beckoned us look at our shadow selves and create a more authentic fully integrated self.
Over the next two days, you will build momentum by incorporating small steps and embracing your heart-centered, authentic self. There are seven steps in total for this part of the transformation. If you missed step one, click here.
Setting goals is an excellent way to create room inside your mind so that you can work on the task at hand and weed out the other items creeping around in your mind. If you have never approached goal setting, or have not experienced a high level of success, wrapping your mind around goal creation can be daunting.
So why set a goal(s)?
How do you set a goal?
- Look at your mind dump from yesterday. Then, select something that you would like to add to your life.
- Think about the value of what you would like to add. Write that on the next clean sheet of paper in your journal at the top of the page.
- Apply each of the previous steps: Gain awareness of how to accomplish the goal and how; feel the burning desire within yourself to experience achievement and the process toward the achievement; allow yourself to know that the Universe is supporting you as you walk forward in faith; and be willing to make a few changes and create a little differently each day.
- Write your thoughts about these steps in your journal. This is the ground work for your first goal.
- Estimate how long it will take you to accomplish your goal and put the steps toward that on your calendar.
- Each day or week take an action step.